New remix on MetaPop contest…
INTRODUCTIONWelcome to the official remix competition for Angry Birds Evolution’s – “Bacon Wings”.
Rovio has teamed up with Genelec to launch the official Angry Birds Evolution Remix Challenge.
Got what it takes to become our next #RemixThis champion? Enter your remix by August 21, 2018 for a chance to win our exclusive grand prize ($3,399 total value) including:
- A pair (2) of 8330A SAM Monitors + GLM 3.0 Calibration ($2,000)
- Komplete Ultimate 11 ($1,199)
- A Native Instruments online shop voucher ($200)
- Commercial Release via Rovio
Make Your Mark with MetaPop and Native Instruments — Where Practice Makes Producers
ARTIST BIOAngry Birds Evolution is a free-to-play 3D turn based role playing puzzle game that was released by Rovio Entertainment.LABELRovio
New remix on MetaPop contest…
INTRODUCTIONNative Sketches is a celebration of quick creativity and sonic craftsmanship – a simple challenge issued to up-and-coming beatmakers: Create a short musical idea using Native Instruments sounds and plug-ins.
To celebrate the release of the second season – featuring Stwo, TRAKGIRL, Sega Bodega, Ivy Lab, and more – MetaPop has teamed up with NI to give you the chance to remix the sounds of season two, and win some highly limited MASCHINE and KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware.
To be in with a chance of winning, just grab the free Native Sketches sample pack stems via the “download stems” button – 190+ loops and one-shots direct from the sketches themselves – and get creative. Two winners will take home a truly unique Native Sketches KOMPLETE KONTROL S49 or MASCHINE, KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE, and a $200/€200 voucher to spend in the NI online shop.
The rules are simple:
– Tracks should be at least two minutes long.
– Submissions must include sounds from the Native Sketches sound pack.
– Any musical style or genre is welcome.
– Please don’t use any material to which you do not own the copyright.
– The Native Sketches team will pick the winning track based on a combination of creative and technical factors.
The competition is open until May 24, 2018. Winners must be prepared to show project files, if necessary.
For season two, NI handpicked a diverse roster of producers from across the spectrum of beat-focussed genres – from London club producer Sega Bodega and French collaborator Coucou Chloe; to North American hip-hop heads like Prezident Jeff and FrancisGotHeat; and Asian breakouts Jason Hou and EGL. Check out the link below to hear them – and 19 other artists – flex their creativity with KOMPLETE and MASCHINE.
New remix on SKIO Music contest…
We’re beyond stoked to team up with Muti Music for “Seasons” by David Starfire and Stephan Jacobs. With warm bass, dreamy vocals and punchy melodic stabs this global Bass hybrid is perfect for remixing!
This is definitely one of our craziest prize packs ever with over $12K in plugins, gear, production tools and courses, and killer opportunities to connect with pro music instructors.
There are plenty of high quality stems to play with, including vocals by Shri, so get ready to make the best remix of your life!
Upload your remix early to get feedback from our community and maybe even some Pros ; ) You can edit and resubmit your remix on SKIO until the last minute, so take the tips and make your remix even better.
New remix on MetaPop competition…
Welcome to the official remix competition for J’Sawes Vulgar’s “I Know Where This Is Going” Produced by Sam Paye. Hailing from South Seattle, J’Sawes Vulgar started making a name for himself in the area with his “GameTight” mixtape series. Here’s your chance to remix his latest single, show off your production skills and win some great prizes.
Remixes must be uploaded to RemixMe/MetaPop. Winner will receive Komplete 11, a $200 Native Instruments gift voucher, and an official commercial release on MetaPop to Spotify, Apple Music, Beatport and more.ARTIST BIOComing from the greater Seattle area, Sawes Jones aka, Ontray Sawes aka J’Sawes Vulgar is an artist trying new things with his music. “Sawes” puts his interactive storytelling to sounds. Using beats, bars, and chants, the rapper/singer/producer hopes to inspire others to achieve their passions and make an impact in life.LABELBomb Recordings
New remix on Metapop contest…
INTRODUCTIONSince I’ve released this song I’ve received Remixes made using the audio of an Acapella Video of Natural Jazz that I recorded with my phone and posted on Youtube. So after the Metapop’s invitation to Create a Remix Contest I have decided, that the first track should be Natural Jazz as I created it on the Ableton project.
I made this song using only Native Instruments and my voice:
Abbey Road 60s drummer – Drum kit
Cuba – Conga
Reaktor – Acoustic Bass
Session Horns Pro – Flugelhorn and Muted Trumpet
The Grandeur – Piano
The final Mix and Master of the track was made by Sam Wheat.
The Prize :
All the Winners will get a commercial release on Spotify, Apple Music, Beatport, and more.
The rules are simple: Create a track in any genre you like, and submit it by June 7, 2018. Your song must use at least one of the sounds of the Natural Jazz – Tracks, and be at least one minute long. You can use any additional sounds you like, provided you own the copyright.
I will select the winners : the must interesting remixes based on musicality and creativity.
Best Luck to everybody !!!
I hope you will enjoy the process of creating your Remix this is the most important.
Thanks for sharing the Vibe 🙂
– Arema Arega
– Tracks should be a minimum of one minute long.
– Use at least one of the provided samples from Natural Jazz – Arema Arega – Tracks ( Muted Trumpet / Flugelhorn /Voices with and without effects / Piano / Bass / Drum) that are available in WAV format.
– Any genre is welcome.
– Do not use any material to which you do not own the copyright.
– The winner or winners will be the must interesting remixes based on musicality and creativity.
Winners must be prepared to show project files, if necessary, in order to prove that Natural Jazz – Arema Arega – Tracks sounds from were used.ARTIST BIOArema Arega, Voronezh, cold summer of 79, is a cuban singer-songwriter and painter. Born from an Ethiopian father and a Cuban mother, her work, both pictorial and musical, are the result of this mixture. There are Blues with Son, Bossa with Jazz, Folk with Funk and ChaChaCha. Everything under the tropical influence of Cuba.She is one of the artists of the album “Gilles Peterson Presents Havana Cultura: The Search Continues” and the “Gilles Peterson Presents Havana Cultura: Anthology” . Also invited by The Bahama Soul Club to collaborate on “The Cuban Tapes”, “The Havana ´58”, “The Havana Remixes” and the Club des Belugas’s Album “Nine”.LABELArema Arega
New remix on MetaPop…
ARTIST BIOHey! My name is Jordan Stephens, but I go by JSteph in the artist world. I’ve loved music for a long time, but I didn’t start working with it until the summer of 2016. Since finding that passion and truly growing as an artist, I have released a remix album and my EP, entitled LIFE. I’m also preparing to release my first full-length album in the coming months. I’m not quite sure what genre my music is, because I try to include a little bit of everything. I give all my music an upbeat tune and lyrics that are personal, yet relatable. My goal as an artist is not to promote my music, get money, and become famous. Those are all great things that of course would be nice…but the reason I do what I do is to reflect my Savior through my music. If I stray from serving Him in all I do, then there is no point in making music. I can do all things through Christ, so I’ll keep doing what I do for Him. God bless.LABELJStephmusic
New remix on MetaPop…
INTRODUCTIONWelcome to the official remix competition for Bass Kleph’s peak-time electro-house weapon, “Damn Fucking Right.”
The Aussie-born, LA-based artist, aka Stuart Tyson, is a man who wears many hats and loves every minute of it: double Beatport #1 act and remixer, the boss of two underground labels, touring DJ and a successful dance-pop songwriter. Now it’s your turn to show him what you can do and get discovered in the process.
“I love it,” he says, of his hectic schedule. “I love the journey because there’s always something new coming in music, in DJing, with songwriting. If I won ten millions dollars in the lottery tomorrow, I’d still keep DJing and writing music — what else is this much fun?”
Got what it takes to become our next #RemixThis champion? Enter your remix by April 17, 2018 for a chance to win our exclusive grand prize ($1,100+ value) including:– Komplete 11 ($599)
– A Native Instruments store voucher ($200)
– One-year LANDR Pro subscription ($299)
– Official commercial releaseARTIST BIOTwo time #1 act and remixer (on BeatPort), the boss of Vacation Records, and a successful dance-pop songwriter on the side, Aussie export Stu Tyson has released hundreds of records on labels such as Spinnin, Hysteria, Smash The House, Big n Dirty, Ministry Of Sound, Hussle, Warner, Sony, EMI, Universal, One Love, Megaton, CR2, Mixmash, and more. Not content with only being a writer/producer, he also focused on taking the live/DJ crossover to a new level with his NI Maschine performances. With hundreds of gigs checked off on his agenda, from the coolest clubs to the biggest festival stages, Bass Kleph has crafted and perfected the art of DJing and playing live. He has developed his own unique style and experience along the way. He’s performed in over 33 countries and counting. Bass Kleph has also spent over eleven years mixing and mastering music for high profile clients.LABELHysteria